Due to several new account wins we now have a need for a perm or part-time web dev to work in house. We have too much work for remote freelancers and need the flexibility to manage several web projects at the same time.
A great opportunity to join a small Branding, Web & Print Design Agency that is really on the up, you will be working closely with designers and the creative director to make creative work come alive on the web – your ideas and input will also be very important to the role.
You will have at least one or two years web development experience in the design industry and looking for the next step – or you could be a more senior candidate looking for a part time roll. We are flexible and will work with the right candidate. A great eye for detail and producing pixel perfect sites that match the designs supplied is a pre-requisite. We are after a Developer not a designer but an interest in design is also key as you will be working in a mac based design studio.
The role involve and will require good skills in the majority of the points below
- Experience of WordPress 99% of our sites are produced on this, utilising its CMS
- Ability to hand code using HTML5/CSS3
- Converting designs in to html and Integrating front end design to CMS
- General support work – prepping imagery, updating content
- Regular backups, maintenance and upgrades of current client sites
- Creating email newsletters and integrating with Campaign Monitor
- Cross platform / old browser troubleshooting
- WHM / cPanel server management experience
- Basic understanding of social marketing APIs
- HTML email development
- SEO Techniques
- Knowledge of Adobe CS Products
- Interest in keeping up to date with the latest resources and development trends
- The ability to manage your own time
How to Apply
Please supply a CV and covering email/letter along with links to sites you have built or online portfolio. Also include a few links to websites you love and utilise for inspiration/resources.
YOU MUST BE LOCAL TO OR ARE ABLE TO COMMUTE TO FLEET IN HAMPSHIRE, UK.
ALL CANDIDATES THAT MEET THE ABOVE WILL RECEIVE REPLIES
Get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
A great fun little flash promo here from Milton Bayer – Never argue over whose turn it is to make the tea again! Tea. Love the use of the Countdown theme! Continue reading
Michael Lyons is a an up and coming young race driver who has a very useful characteristic – winning! Being closet ‘Petrol Heads’ We were really pleased when approached by John from his management team at Elle Sports Management to come up with a brand style, logo and website for him. Continue reading
Working along side the lovely peeps at Orcare, Brandtastic created the design for this Avionics installation and maintenance services website which went live recently – we hope u like.
We worked on the creative for this charity website along side Paul Marden at Orcare who delivered the build and techy bits. Finance Against Trafficking needs to engage those in the finance world whilst getting across the sevarity of the subject matter – hence the black and silver colour scheme, clean simple typography and use of stark, shocking imagery.
About Finance Against Trafficking
This project involves individuals and organisations from numerous sectors tackling the problem together – because the financing of trafficking has a complexity and multiplicity of stakeholders and supply chain issues which can only be addressed from a multi sectored approach.
Those involved in the project aim to be:
- The first port of call for all those involved in business who seek to understand, and minimise the risk of, the role that trafficking plays in business.
- The centre of information, latest understanding and data on trafficking, and tools and connections for the better implementation of anti-trafficking practices in business.
- Centres of knowledge and assistance around trafficking issues for business in each country in the world.
This project builds on the fact that STOP THE TRAFFIK has developed a global network of organisations which, through driving a series of global campaigns and working together, provide focus, action and support for communities which seek to work together on the issue of human trafficking.
This is the second web design project we have worked on for Stop the traffick. The first being Freedom ticket for life, which needed an entirely different dsign style as the demegraphic are teens and twentysomes.